Super Saturday Official Rules
Mount Airy, MD Super Saturday Shopper Contest - May 16, 2020
- VOID OUTSIDE MOUNT AIRY, MD AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Contest Overview: The Town of Mount Airy (TOMA) is sponsoring a contest for shoppers in Mount Airy, MD to support small businesses ("Contest"). This Contest is governed by these official rules ("Official Rules"). One grand prize winner will be selected under the criteria specified in these Official Rules. All interpretations of the Official Rules and decisions related to the Contest made by The Town of Mount Airy are final.
- Registration Period: Contest purchase period commences at 12:01 AM ET on May 16, 2020 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on May 16, 2020. ("Registration Period"). All entries must be received by May 19, 2020 at 4:00 PM by electronic entry.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to anyone making a purchase at a small business in Mount Airy, MD 21771 who are 18 years or older at the time of entry during the Registration Period. Town of Mount Airy employees are not eligible to win.
- Purchases: Any receipt from any minimum purchase of $25 made at a small business in Mount Airy, MD on May 16, 2020 can be entered to win. A small business is defined for this program as any independently owned and operated, legal, brick and mortar business in Mount Airy, MD. There is a minimum dollar amount of $25 for an eligible purchase on May 16, 2020 from a small business to participate. Multiple entries can be submitted by Participants, but each entry is restricted to one receipt per entry which must be separate and distinct purchases from their other entries submitted. The odds of winning depend on the number of completed entries.
- Participation: By participating in this Contest, Participants: (1) agree to be bound by these Official Rues and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by TOMA; and (2) agree to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, and the Official Rules. By participating in this Contest, Participants also agree to indemnify, hold harmless and release TOMA, and any entity involved in the creation, operation, or fulfillment of the Contest and Their respective agents, employees, elected officials, officers, directors, successors and assigns from and against all claims, injuries, or damages arising out of or relating to participation in the Contest; the use, misuses, or redemption of the prizes; and for any claim, including claims based on defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
- To Enter: participants must complete the Online Super Saturday Entry Form in which they are required to provide their first and last name, email address; phone number; the store name at which they made their purchase on May 16, 2020; the dollar amount spent on the subject purchase; take a photo of the subject receipt and attach the photo to the form; and submit the form.
- Prizes: There will four prize winners selected from the completed forms submitted. Each winner will receive a $250 gift card from the store that the winning entry was purchased from. TOMA reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal value and to award additional prizes to other Participants other than the winners. All applicable taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules, are solely the Winner’s if any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules. The winners will be notified by May 20, 2020 via contact information provided and will be asked to provide their home address and phone number. Every attempt will be made to contact the winner. Winners who do not reply by May 21, 2020 at 5:00 PM, will forfeit their prize. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by Winners. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Submission of an entry grants TOMA the right, except where prohibited by law, to use the Participants name, likeness, picture, address (city and state only), voice, biographical information and written or oral statements, for promotional purposes in marketing or publicizing TOMA and its products or services, without compensation unless required by law.
- Winner Verification: The potential Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a birth certificate, driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification issued no later than May 16. In the event of non-compliance by a potential Winner, such potential Winner, shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Winner may, in TOMA’s sole discretion, be chosen from among all of the remaining eligible entries received. To be eligible to be declared a Winner and to receive a prize, the potential Winner(s) must sign, within five (5) days of receipt, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release releasing the Town of Mount Airy from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action relating to participating in this Contest; and granting TOMA the right to use potential Winner’s name, picture and/or likeness, or biographical information for publicity purposes, in any media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation or consideration or notification. TOMA expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason TOMA deems necessary.
- General Terms: TOMA is not responsible if the Contest cannot take place, or if any prize cannot be awarded due to events outside of the reasonable control of TOMA. TOMA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest or any part of the Contest. Any violation of these official rules by a Winner will result in such Winner’s disqualification as a Winner of the contest and all privileges as a Winner will be immediately terminated. There is no limit to the number of completed entries of receipts dated May 16, 2020, submitted by Participants by May 19, 2020 at 4:00 PM, subject to the conditions contained in these Rules.
All information provided by Participants may be subject to disclosure under the Maryland Public Information Act, court order, or other rule of law.
By submitting an entry in this Contest, Participant represents that (1) he or she has the right to submit the entry; (2) all persons whose name or likeness appear in the entry have unconditionally consented, in writing, to allow their name or likeness in the entry, a copy of such writing will be furnished to TOMA upon request; (3) the entry does not infringe upon any third party’s proprietary or other rights.
Requests for Names of Winners and Rules: For the name of the Winners and/or a copy of the Official Rules check the TOMA Website at www.mountairymd.gov/supersaturday or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Director of Community Development
110 S. Main St
Mount Airy, MD 21771
Sponsored by: This Contest is sponsored by The Town of Mount Airy and the Mount Airy Main Street Association.