Application Round is Closed.
Thank you for your interest in the Mount Airy Façade Improvement Program. This is a dollar-for-dollar matching grant.
Process of Obtaining a Building Façade
Review the Procedural Guidelines and application. You have the option of filling out the Façade Application Form without the attachments required and bringing in a sketch plan of the project to Town Hall for a pre-application review prior to submitting the full application. Please call Town Hall for information about the program.
Pre-Application review is not required, but recommended to ensure that projects are worthy of approval from the State of Maryland.
Submit the completed form and attachments to:
Façade Review Committee
P.O. Box 50
110 S Main Street
Mount Airy, MD 21771
1. Façade Application Form
2. Proof of ownership or written permission from the owner of the property
3. Pictures of the building before project commences
4. Picture or drawing of proposed final project
5. Specifications or brochures of type of materials to be used
6. Two detailed project estimates