Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Town of Mt. Airy mows the fields once a week to the height of 3 inches. The teams using the fields are responsible for the following maintenance after EVERY practice and game:
* Remove the bases and install the plugs
* Drag and screen the dirt areas
* Fill in and tamp the pitcher’s mound
Once a month:
* spray weeds
* ensure that grass and weeds don't encroach on the infield so that the field dimensions remain accurate
Before a team leaves for the evening, coaches must ensure that their team is leaving the field “Ready to go” for the next user. Any team/sports organization that fails to perform the required maintenance forfeits its right to use the fields.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field