Board of Appeals
- 00 - PN MA-A-18-01 Website Notice
- 01 - Tentative Agenda - Board of Appeals - May 9, 2018
- 02 - Greentree LLC - Special Exception - MXU-CC - BOARD OF APPEALS STAFF REPORT
- 03 - Case MA-A-18-01 - Greentree, LLC - March 26, 2018 - Planning Commission Meeting - Comment Summary
- 04 - ZoningMap2015 Adopted
- 05 - Greentree Property - Parcel Map - CASE MA-A-18-01
- 06 - Ord 2017-7
- 07 - Greentree Property - Petition for Special Exception
- 08 - Greentree Property - Petitioner Narrative
- 09 - Greentree Property - Plan Exhibit A
- 10 Greentree Property - Plan Exhibit B
- Mt. Airy - Findings and Decision of the Board of Appeals - Greentree
This board meets on an "as-needed" basis.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes area available following approval.
Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Oliver Davis (April 2021)
- Keith Gehle (August 2021)
- Diane Gleason (March 2022)
- Kevin Jackson (May 2020)
- Brian Bieda (May 2022)
- Judy Stull (Alternate - March 2022)
The Mount Airy Board of Appeals reviews requests for variances, special exceptions and other general variances from development standards. They review and make a final recommendation on all of the special exception requests for conditional uses within all of the Towns various zones, after they receive a recommendation from the Town Planning Commission.